Monday, May 4, 2009

Watching Narnia, Eating Spaghetti

Last Sunday "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" was on TV so Mae and I ate dinner on the floor. Of course I choose the messiest thing I could find, Spaghetti and Meatballs. She did a great job not being to messy.
She was really into the movie, she wouldn't even look at me when I was trying to take a picture.
Nope still didnt want to look.
She was cleaning up her mess when she was all done eating. Im trying to teach her young :)

7 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

She looks like a litte girl and no longer a baby! I love how clean she is with her spaghetti. Colt would have had that all over himself and the towel! Little girls are so much tidier than boys:)

TiCaFam said...

What a cutie! Isn't it so crazy how fast time goes when you are watching your little one grow?!

brook & dave said...

I LOVE that she is cleaning up her mess...that is such a good thing to learn early! Funny how into the movie she was! Love her!!!

Linda said...

That's cute. That is a good thing to learn early. It was fun seeing her this last weekend:)

Teresa and Ben said...

I love that show!! Loved all the recent posts. I am really amazed at her vocabulary. Daniel isn't saying much yet, but I know he is trying. I think it will be really soon that we will be able to tell what he is saying. Sometimes he tries really hard, but I just don't know what he is saying.

Amanda said...

Love it! My daughter really enjoyed that movie, too. Her favorite character was Mr. Tumnas. She didn't stop talkin about him for a week straight.

McP Family said...

nice call on the towl there mom!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers