Monday, May 11, 2009

Tonight

So this is how bedtime went tonight.....

Maes diaper is off
Toot toot toot (Mae farting)
She looks up "poo?"

I say "do you have to poo? Want to go on the toilet?"

Mae " ok."

We head to the bathroom and stick her on the toilet for a few minutes.
And what do you know she pees.

Lots of cheering follows!

We are just in the very early stages of potty training buy she seems
very interested. So I think that once in the morning and once at night
we are going to stick her on the toilet and see how it goes.

5 comments:

moxie mama said...

yay mae!

Linda said...

Yippee!

McP Family said...

very cooL!!!!

Teresa Kauer said...

I am totally amazed that she is interested in potty training. Lucky for you! :)

Amanda said...

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo! We employed the help of a "potty box" which was full of stickers and pencils and lollipops. Every time Johslyn went potty successfully, she got to choose something from the Potty Box! Worked like a charm.

I'm so happy for Mae. Getting so big. I can't believe how much she's grown already. Potty training?? Jeez! I remember reading your blog when you were sick to death of being pregnant!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers