Friday, June 12, 2009

Track NWAACC '09

NWAACC Championships were so much fun. Mae and I always have a good time going to the track and watching all the athletes. Mae is quite the little supporter, cheering and clapping the whole time.


Mae and Linda. Linda will one day teach Mae how to hurdle so that she doesn't have a fear of them like me.
Mae and her friend Zela (they are little track buddies, her mom is one of Seans old athletes).
The Amazing Distance Coaching Crew! Their kids did so amazing at championships and scored 106 points all together (which would have scored 3 place over all). Both the boys team and girls teams won this year.
One of the best parts is at the end of the meet all the athletes try to get the coaches with Ice Water. I usually get in on it myself by collecting all the cell phones and letting the athletes know its good to go. They really caught Sean off guard this year with a sneak attack right at the end. It was amazing.
I love this picture, I think it just shows his pure happiness and surprise. Love you Sean Awesome Coaching!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers