What can I say this was a month ago and I really can not believe that I did as well as I did. I went for a run this morning and man was I tired. The half was awesome though, I finished in my goal time of breaking 1hr 50min by 1 minute, 1hr 49min. I was stoked for the last mile knowing that I was going to do it!
Running it in for the finish (which was much better then last years dumb finish). It was so hot I couldn't keep my "I am Jason Cash" shirt on :( sad but ok.

Mae and Sean did a great job supporting Katie and I. It was nice this year because Mae was actually awake to see me finish. She even cheers its so cute. After the race I asked her what mommy just did and she said "run fast, mommy run". Then she would say the same about Katie. I think the girl has it figured out.

Dynamic Duo after the race. I had a few other friends run also, you can see Jayne in the background. She also rocked it out, I think her time was like 1hr 44min, she is insane and amazing.

Tomato face! More like overheated and dehydrated from it being so blasted hot.
2 comments:
Way to go Rach!
that is awesome Rach. Way to go and you look soooo skinny. Time to get preggo again:) Miss you and glad you FINALLY updated!
Post a Comment