I just logged on to my blogger page and found these pics that I had saved from the last summer track meet. Mae had a blast and wanted to run with the baton the whole time.

She is running the 50 meter dash here.


Mae and
Zella have so much fun at the track together. They just run around and watch people and also do the races themselves. I believe that at this meet they both ran the 50, 200, and 400.

Then Mae was crazy and ran a second 400 just for fun :) She was so busy at this meet that we got pizza and she ate 2 slices.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That baton is as big as she is! Love these pictures. Can't wait to watch her in her first track meet!
How CUTE! I was going to say the same thing as Brook:) But I'll add like mother like daughter!
Post a Comment