Sean is officially one year away from 30 YIKES! We had a great party this year, kept it simple with a BBQ and a few close friends. It was raining pretty hard when the food needed to be cooked so Sean and Rick had to bust out the umbrella.

The rain stopped and I made everyone eat outside (with the aid of beach towels to sit on so our bums
wouldn't get wet).

Mae had a great time running around half dressed in the rain.

Getting all those candles lit.
Burnin Down The House!

Success! Sean got them all blown out
apparently with
Maes help. Happy Birthday Sean!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sean! :)
Happy late birthday to you and Sean. Sorry I am a bit out of the loop. I didn't realize it had been so long since I have checked blogs. It sure was fun to see everything going on. Good job on your race - that's awesome!!
I think we could see the glow from his cake from our house!!!
Happy 29 Sean. Enjoy!
Can't believe you're (we're) this old! :) love you, bro.
Post a Comment