Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mae Getting Ready

Mary and Quinn tied the knot on August 8th. It was an awesome day. Mae and I got the opportunity to be in the wedding it was so much fun getting to be a part of all the getting ready stuff, and being even more girly (false eyelashes anyone?) that day.
Mae was excited about everything and was having a blast just running around the lake and getting into everything. At the wedding was a photo booth (so awesome), Mae was apparently helping Brook get stuff together, or playing in the props.


Time for the big show! She got her hair in a ponytail, and got to play with bronzer.
Seriously crazy cute, she was quite the little flower girl.

2 comments:

Linda said...

She is seriously crazy cute:) Must run in the family huh?
This post didn't come up on my computer when I looked at your blog about the race and other post last time so I'm glad it did now.

brook & dave said...

sooooooo much fun!!! Miss it already!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers