Sunday, August 16, 2009

S2S

Team ErikSaurousRex rocked it out this weekend. We ran 190 miles in just under 24 hours. 12 runners running 3 legs each. I was once again really bad at the photo thing, although I did manage to get Sean in his costume for the costume leg. He was SeanSaurousRex in honor of Erik. Lucky for all of us Katie happened to have a Yoshi costume laying around, Sean completed the look with his mini green running shorts.
Side view. Lucky for Sean he got to run just over 3 miles in this great costume.
So studly!
The boys got some great shots of Sean running.
RAWR I'm gonna get you!Hey facebook friends there are a lot more pics there, since the rest of the team was much better at the pics then I was.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I did see the pics that Grace posted. What an adventure for all of you. You all did great!!!Loved the belly pic of the 13th runner:)

moxie mama said...

belly pic=awesome

seans costume=awesome

McP Family said...

NICE!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers