Well I finally made it to Mom and Dads house to help with the Apple Cider Pressing. In all the years I have been stealing Apple Cider from their freezer, I have never helped. This year I finally made it down. Just Mae and I were able to make it since Sean has Cross Country in the fall.
Since Michael is no longer at home for me to wake up in the mornings I have focused my attention on others who are sleeping in. Poor Mae was the winner that weekend. I got aid from Clara to wake her up. It was really cute, she was very gentle petting her back until she woke up.

On to the Cider pressing. It was really hard work and we did not have the strongest workers on hand. Both Mom and Misty stole my line (jerks), but the jest of it is lots of women (either prego or nursing) and kids = not super efficient. Luckily Matt showed up later and really got the ball rolling. I made sure April got a picture of me working so there was proof that I was really there.




2 comments:
Fun, busy and tiring weekend:)
Glad you were there to help. I got the pictures off your camera before I left but I didn't get these. Where were they? I want them:)
Plus I have the pics of Mae and her sucker I need to get you.
Those other ones are from the videos that I shot. So they wernt on the card. Just take them off of here.
Post a Comment