This morning Mae and I headed to my 4 month check up. It went really well. I'm not gaining to much weight, I'm actually gaining less then I did with Mae. Don't really know why though I'm eating just as much, but I am chasing a 2 year old around. I'm assuming I have good blood pressure, they never say anything about it when they take it. No news is good news. They took the heartbeat and it was at 154 this time so its pretty steady. I was able to record it again and email it to Sean since he was a work. I also like to record it so Mae and I can listen to it whenever we want. Mae was a champ during the appointment she sucks on her sucker that I bring for her and watches Sesame Street, while sitting in her stroller. Its really nice. Now to the best part of the appointment I got to schedule my ultrasound appointment for the 23rd of October!!! I cant wait its just over 2 1/2 weeks away. So lets hope this baby spreads its legs for us then :)


1 comment:
Yippie!
Post a Comment