Rachel - Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures and stories of your family! Owen is such a darling baby, and Mae looks so happy to be the big sister! Not that you're even thinking of work these days, but I have to tell you that I got a new job (in Oregon!) and I'm moving in two weeks! Sadly, I won't be able to take advantage of your fabulous coloring abilities and curl management any longer, but I am excited for the new opportunity. Thanks so much for taking me on - I'll miss visiting your chair. Best of luck to you and your beautiful family! Brittany (Wilmes)
Brittany, I dont know if you are going to check this but jut in case you do I wanted to thank you for being such a great client. Im so excited for you getting a job in Oregon! Im sad i wont see you anymore and I hope you can find a stylist who can work with your crazy curls :) just remember to have them cut the underneth straighter part at least an inch shorter. Good Luck on all your new adventures! Rachel
4 comments:
Rachel -
Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures and stories of your family! Owen is such a darling baby, and Mae looks so happy to be the big sister!
Not that you're even thinking of work these days, but I have to tell you that I got a new job (in Oregon!) and I'm moving in two weeks! Sadly, I won't be able to take advantage of your fabulous coloring abilities and curl management any longer, but I am excited for the new opportunity. Thanks so much for taking me on - I'll miss visiting your chair.
Best of luck to you and your beautiful family!
Brittany (Wilmes)
Brittany,
I dont know if you are going to check this but jut in case you do I wanted to thank you for being such a great client. Im so excited for you getting a job in Oregon! Im sad i wont see you anymore and I hope you can find a stylist who can work with your crazy curls :) just remember to have them cut the underneth straighter part at least an inch shorter. Good Luck on all your new adventures!
Rachel
Got it. :)
Thanks again!
It is always so hard to force kids to do stuff that makes them cry :( But sometimes we've got to do hard things that are good for us.
Post a Comment