Monday, April 12, 2010

I Miss Food

Sad day for me, Owen has a sensitive tummy he spits up and poops all the time. What that means for me is no more yummy food. Oh sure I can find stuff that isn't so bad, but its not the same. I have cut out all dairy, soy, and acidic foods. Since I have done that though Owen is getting so much better, I don't have to carry a spit rag all the time, and he is having more normal poops. I know what I am doing is helping him so that part is not a big deal. But I can still miss food and be sad I can not eat it. The hardest part is deciding what to make for dinner, poor Sean and Mae are both fending for themselves. Or Mae east my boring food and Sean is on his own. I will hopefully start coming up with some more options we will all like. But in order to do that I need to come up with options I like for myself. If anyone has any suggestions of good non dairy, soy, or acidic foods let me know I'm starving. The other ting I don't like about being newly high maintnence with food is going places to eat, weather its a resturant, or someones house. Because even when you think you are ordering something safe its not, or someone makes you something special but you still can't eat it and you offend them. Lame I tell you Lame. I mostly will be taking my own food places or eating before we go, and if I offend someone oh well they don't have to deal with a sad baby boy the rest of the night and I do. The sad part for me is that I want to eat their food and I just can't. I Love food and I will miss it until either Owens tummy gets tougher or I am done brestfeeding.

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Yuck, sorry you are so hungry. Hopefully you can find some food that will satisfy you and keep Owen's tummy happy. Speaking of Owen we need some new pictures:) Take care!

Linda said...

Oh wow 3 post! I'm so behind. It's nice to have you share. I love beng able to keep up on my kids and their families:)
I enjoyed seeing you guys last week and the time we got to hang out. I love you guys!

Teresa Kauer said...

Mom's sure sacrifice a lot for their little ones. Luckily they are worth it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers