Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We Made It To The Park

Last Friday the sun was out and the air had a little warmth to it. The kids and I were getting stir crazy so I asked Owen if he wanted to go to the park, he shook his head yes very enthusiastically. So off we went to the park. Owen wanted to walk the whole way, it was pretty slow going, luckily we are only a block away. He had to concentrate pretty hard on the different terrain, he fell a few times but it didn't faze him.
 Mae helped him out, when he would let her. He mostly wanted to do it on his own. Shes such a good big sister though.
 This picture cracks me up. Mae laughing hysterically and Owen just laying on the bark in the background. Classic.
 Peek a boo. Owen kept sneaking away and exploring.
 I have no words for this one. She must be telling me something exciting. I just think its cute how into her story she is.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers