Happy Wedding Day! Perfect day not gonna lie. First up Hair and Make-up, that's where I come in. It was probably one of my favorite wedding updos I've ever done. Her hair did just what I wanted it to, and I did it in the Tack Shed, so cool. First time I've ever done that.
When I got back from doing her hair Mae was so excited to tell me about the Bear that her and Sean saw at our cabin. Sean was able to snap a photo of it too. So crazy, it was around our cabin all weekend knocking over the BBQ, and garbage cans.
Time to head back to the Hurley's for the Wedding. It was so cool they got married by the river, Megan rode in on her horse with her dad, and then after the ceremony Megan and Ben paddled off in a canoe.
Let the reception begin....... Awesome authentic local Mexican food, they made fresh corn tortillas on site. Fun dessert of Carmel Apples. Activities for the kids, Mae couldn't get enough of the swing and PiƱata. Not to mention the ridiculous dance party.
There were so many people on the dance floor and Owen was so tired that I decided that the best solution was to wear him on my back. Turns out people the day after were talking about the party being so amazing, for many reasons, but one of those reasons was the Girl with the Red Boots not only did a knee slide, she then danced the night away with a baby on her back. Truly I didn't want to miss out the party was that fun.
I can't forget that Sean also crowd surfed. EPIC night!


No comments:
Post a Comment