Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some Good Times

One of the nice things about driving all night ws that we got to spend 3 full days in Conejos Canyon. We got to get up and work out a bit. Well the girls did (and Mae and Owen got in a bit also), poor Sean had to take the car in to get checked out. The check engine light came on a couple hours from Antinito. Luckily its all good and we just need to change the spark plugs when we get back.

Then it was time to head back to the Hurley Cabin for the rehearsal dinner. We got there early about 2:45 so we could just hangout and play. It was nice, really hot but nice. Being so close to the sun makes it so much hotter. I kept us all lathered in SPF 50 no burning allowed.

So you can see my red boots in this picture. I wore them all weekend and became known as Girl with the Red Boots. I was just excited to get to wear them for real in a dry dusty area. I must say I had the cleanest feet of everyone there and now my boots are much cooler all roughed up by the Conejos Canyon dirt.

After the rehearsal dinner there was a talent show. None of us did anything during that but we had a pretty fun dance party after. It was awesome because the kids got down and danced it up!

Then Gma and Papa Mac took the kids home for us and we were able to stay and dance for awhile. Thanks dudes, it was so nice not to have to worry about the kids.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers