Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mae Was A Hot Mess!

Well hello all, its been about a month since my last post and I really haven't given you a good update on what Mae has been up to.
She started Daycare at the beginning of January and it has been awesome. Minus the welcome to Daycare sicknesses, but that's just what happens. I feel like she has gotten it all, the Flu, runny nose, Conjunctivitis (goopy eye), and I'm sure a few others. But she has battled through like a champ. I figure she is going to have a rocking immune system. She only goes 3 days a week which is great, cause then she is still home more then she is there. She really does like it though. In the morning I ask if she wants to go to school, and she goes to the closet where we keep her coat and then runs to the door. Its so so cute.
Mae also had some of the worst Diaper Rash ever this past month but we got it under
control finally. All because she pooped in her sleep, and now that she is sleeping though the night all the time now we had no idea. Apparently she also had a slight ear infection, well that's what the doc told me at her last appt. So she was really a hot hot mess.
We have gotten out of those awful times though and she is back to her happy self it is wonderful.

3 comments:

brook & dave said...

She really has been a wonderful trooper. She was quite happy when I saw her last weekend! Can't wait to see her next weekend too!

Teresa and Ben said...

We just got our internet hooked up today, so good timing for me. The sickness is no fun. We've been having Daniel watched at the YMCA while we exercise this past week, and he ended up with the fever a couple nights ago, and is still getting over it. NO FUN!!

Pemberton Family said...

Welcome to the world of young children. My dr. actually told me once that its not such a bad thing when kids are exposed to others when they are young because it helps build up there immune system. So if you want to think of the positive in those times there it is:) Its been awhile since we have caught up. Hope you are doing well. You need to post more but I am sure you are busy. Also, I have been meaning to tell you that since Mae is now 1 she is definetely going to want a brother or sister very soon here:) Miss you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers