Sunday, March 1, 2009

WORDS And Books

Within the past few weeks Maes vocab has gotten out of hand. Of course Sean and I are the only ones who can really understand all that she is saying its still really incredible. We had a list going but I've lost track of the ones in that past week. I'm just gonna share some of the words,
dog, cat, bubble, mama, dada, papa, please, more, milk, baby, go, car, Mae, water, down, boot, cheese, shoe, hot, cold, be, no, yes, Katie, Dave, Squirrel, hop, happy, nose, eye, toe, up, yeah, whoa, cool, and many many more.
She has also been reading to herself a lot lately. She just sits down opens up a book and blabs away. When we were heading home from Bellingham a few weeks ago she even read to herself in the car for awhile.

5 comments:

brook & dave said...

I had SO much fun reading with Mae this weekend...she couldn't get enough. Such a cool thing. Super great to see everyone...even if it did involve throwing up!!!

Misty said...

So cute! Kids that love to read are the best!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Soooo cute!!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting......how big all the cousin babies are getting! :)

Linda said...

If Salsa drinking is like father like daughter then reading must be like mother like daughter eh?
Cute :)

moxie mama said...

Seriously it is crazy the words they start repeating! This past week has been a crazy Jovie word spurt. I'll have to sit down and write down all the words she's saying now so I can keep track.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers