Last night we went out to eat with our Tuesday Night Dinner Crew. It was a bittersweet dinner because the reason we went out is that Malia and Nick are moving to the west side for his job. Everyone had just been burnt out from packing and cleaning all week (Sean and I could only go on Sunday due to Mae throwing up), so we decided to eat out. We went out for Mexican and it was so good. I think we could eat Mexican the majority of the week and not get sick of it.
We're all just hanging out eating chips and salsa. I think we were on our second round so there was a few empty salsa bowls, when I looked over and Mae was drinking the salsa.
I love that Sherry is pointing at her. One of the funniest things about it is that Sean is always drinking sauces and the end of salsa. Like Father like Daughter.
It was a fun farewell dinner. They will be missed a lot. But Nina and Sherry have decided with Sean and I to keep Tuesday Night Dinner Club alive. Love you guys!





6 comments:
hallarious! I don't think I could do that. Just proves yet again that she's tougher than I am. :)
what a silly girl! love her!
I love that kid! But...she did get me sick too! I have been down for almost 3 days. And i still love her.
That's so funny she was drinking the salsa. Daniel likes spicy food too. When he would like nothing but rice cereal we gave him some curry and he liked it!
That is soo AMAZING that she can say so many words!! Daniel just says mama and hello. It is cute when he walks around talking on his phone saying hello and babbling.
That is so cute that she reads to herself! I am excited for when Daniel can say more words.
That's too funny! We love mexican food too and could eat it everday. Kaylee has always loved salsa but never picked the bowl up and drank it; just eats it off a spoon.
Mae's getting so big. It's so fun when they start talking!
Great pictures!!! I like that she is pointing, too. Makes the picture! I hope she is back to 100% health. Sick babies are the worst!!
Post a Comment