Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big girl

I took this picture last week on our way home from daycare. It was crazy because I had turned around to look at her and was blown away by how big she has gotten. Sometimes I feel like she grown from the time I drop her off to when I pick her up.

She also just got moved up to the 2 year old class today. They told me about it last week, and today was the first day. They said she did good, which made me feel better because she had been picking on the little kids in her room. I think its good for her to have the older kids put her in her place sometimes. She needs to know shes not the boss all the time.

Every day she is saying new words. I sware we tell her to say something and she repeats it. Yesterday I said "look a the purple flower." then she says "perel flawa" (Mae talk for purple flower). Just nuts I say.

Its been gorgeous outside the past few days and Mae had been diggin that. She just loves to be outside running all around the yard. She has even been helping me weed and pick up leaves, hopefully that help keeps up.

5 comments:

Mary Mac said...

Way to go Sean and Rach! You two are crazy! Who knew all those years ago as a sprinter that you would turn into such a distance junky!

Mae is growing too fast, can you have her hold off until I see her again! Love you all. Mary

brook & dave said...

I second what Mary said. It's crazy! Also pretty nuts how much Mae looks like Sean in that picture!

Linda said...

She is growing up. If you think she's grown from the time you drop her off and pick her up think of how we feel not seeing her for over a month at a time or longer. :) I'm grateful for the blogs to keep up with all (most of, still gotta get your brother blogging) my grandkids.

TiCaFam said...

It's just crazy how fast it goes! She is such a doll.

McP Family said...

my my how time flies. Give mae hugs and kisses

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers