It's actually sunny outside. So Mae and I are just spending the day outside. She is having her little snack of grapes right now. Don't you just love her hair. Sunscreen is the best for baby Mohawks!
Don't you love this weather. Its beautiful here today too and I am looking forward to track practice. I miss my Colt man, it was fun to have the entire week with him last week but now I am really missing him:( What time are you planning on getting into WW on Friday? Let me know. Miss ya!
LOL!!! Oh my gosh...she changed again! I SO miss that little one! We probably won't get over there again until May...darn! Love you! (thanks for posting!!!!)
3 comments:
Don't you love this weather. Its beautiful here today too and I am looking forward to track practice. I miss my Colt man, it was fun to have the entire week with him last week but now I am really missing him:( What time are you planning on getting into WW on Friday? Let me know. Miss ya!
LOL!!! Oh my gosh...she changed again! I SO miss that little one! We probably won't get over there again until May...darn! Love you! (thanks for posting!!!!)
Isnt this weather the BEST!!!!
I will give Madi a suncscreen mohawk too!!!
Post a Comment