A couple of weeks ago Mari and Madi came over to play and it was nice enough that we were able to head to the park. The girls were so cute playing together. I was so excited to get this picture of the two of them walking and talking (well maybe).
That was a fun time. Despite Madi's persistant, stubborn personality when I can to leaving. We had lots for fun and a learned a yummy new way to mac Mac N Cheese. I am so happy we live here together and that our girls are so close in age. I can see us in 11-15 years going to sporting events together.!!!!
Rach!! I am a loser! My blog is not private currently. I meant to send you an invite on about 20 occasions and got side tracked! http://wehavemoorefun.blogspot.com
4 comments:
So cute!
That was a fun time. Despite Madi's persistant, stubborn personality when I can to leaving. We had lots for fun and a learned a yummy new way to mac Mac N Cheese.
I am so happy we live here together and that our girls are so close in age. I can see us in 11-15 years going to sporting events together.!!!!
So cute, looks like they're following their shadows! What a beautiful day!
Rach!! I am a loser! My blog is not private currently. I meant to send you an invite on about 20 occasions and got side tracked! http://wehavemoorefun.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Post a Comment