Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby In My Belly

Yes it is true there is a baby in my belly. CRAZY exciting! I am just over 13 weeks along, and going strong. I lucked out again during the first trimester and didn't have any morning sickness. I just get really tired, also this time around I was pretty moody and didn't really want to talk to anyone (well after work anyways :)). All in all it wasn't to bad.
Now that I'm into the second trimester all of those things are getting better slowly yet surely. We got to hear the heartbeat last week. The nurse was able to find it pretty quick (which was nice since it took a few minutes to find Maes) it was a good strong heartbeat 156 to be exact. I was excited because I was able to record it on my phone and email it to Sean since he couldn't be there for the appt.
Mae pretends to know whats going on. Well at least she points to my belly and says "baby". She will also talk to the baby about her day and snuggle my belly. Its pretty cute. Then of course she does hit it on occasion, but really what can you expect its new and scary. Ive already come to terms with the fact she might poke it in the eye when it comes out :) (what its true).

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Yea for new baby. how are things going? I am sure busy as things always are with little kids. I am still at home and things seem crazy busy (can't imagine having to go back to work at this point). Hope all is well!

Linda said...

Will it be like mother like daughter LOL.
The poking and teasing... The nightmares you gave Michael about bugs attaking him while he's asleep by pinching him in his sleep. Yep...
Love ya Rach...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers