Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mae Keeps Us Busy

Mae is insane! In a good way for sure, the girl never stops moving unless she is sleeping. Even when we have cartoons on in the morning she is all over the place. In order to even get her to eat a little we have to strap her down in her high chair, otherwise she has to much going on to eat. Mae has started to help pick out her outfits lately, its pretty funny Ill come out with something for her and she will say no mama dress, or whatever else she may want. In fact just now Sean was trying to get her running shoes on so they could go outside, she threw a fit until she picked out what shoes she wanted to wear. The end result were high top converse, pink shorts, white tank, grey hoodie with pink polka dots. I would say girly punk rock is the look she was going for tonight :)
Mae loves names. She like to learn everyones names and then always call them by their name when she sees them. Its really cool. She even pronounces them well, today we were looking at the family calender and I said "hey its Jess", "no mama, Jessica " was her reply. Everyone is hers also. My Papa Mac, my Jovie, my Ari, my Emmet..........you get the picture.
This is what I walked in on the other morning and I had to take a picture, it just melts my heart when they are sleeping together.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Precious! Our little Mae Mae is growing up. I can't wait to see her again. We're going to go buy candy right Mae Mae?

McP Family said...

Whats funny is that Mae is sleeping sideways....doesn't leave alot of room for Mommy and Daddy.

brook & dave said...

i was stunned by the top picture in this post...it's the first time I've seen her resemble me at that age. Not trying to be egocentric, it just blew me away!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers