Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boy In The Belly!!!!!!

Its official we are having a baby boy! His name is still to be determined, but at least we know what we are working with. I had my ultrasound yesterday morning bright and early at 7:30am. We rolled Mae out of bed and off we went to the appointment. She did really well sitting through it, with the aid of a sucker and Sesame podcast.
So our boy didn't mess around in showing off his goods. He let us know in the first few minutes he was a boy. The ultrasound tech was laughing that she could tell so fast. We are crazy excited to have one of each! Now the pressure is off on what the 3rd one will be, doesn't matter since we already have both.

The classic profile shot. I always think their button noses are so cute in these pics.
Then we got some of the 4D pictures. The tech was waiting on him moving so she could get some of the other angles she needed. They are pretty crazy, and kinda freak me out, yet really cool all at the same time. I think this one of his legs are so cool.
This one makes me kinda nervous with the umbilical cord like that. But the tech wasn't worried about it. Its so cool to see his face though.
Then this one he was bent in half. You can see his head and his feet. It was so fun watching him, at one point we were talking about his fingers and he pulled his hand away really quick, it was pretty funny. I do think he is going to be more mellow then Mae after watching him, and how much more mellow his movements are in my belly.

5 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Love it and that is definitely a boy! That's exactly what Colt's ultrasound looked like:) Can't wait to hear the name. Are you going to tell or is it a surprise?? Aren't you excited you have one of each now. So it looks like you are already thinking 3 for sure huh? I wish I could get Dave to say that but he is still my work in progress:) Miss you!

McP Family said...

I am jealous...we didn't get 4-d pics. and our little boy didn't want to show his face. THe tech laughed though....she said "if the baby would sit still long enough I could tell ya what you have" This one is active....just like his sister. Two kids as active as these is bound to wear me out...good thing I have you to help me

Topher and Carma said...

A BOY! How fun...I am so excited for you guys. You are going to love having a little dude around. Congrats!

Linda said...

How exciting for you guys! And for me lol. Those are pretty amazing pictures. Looking forward to holding him:)

Teresa Kauer said...

Those pictures are pretty cool. How exciting you will have a boy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers