Monday, December 7, 2009

Decoration Time

We finally got the tree in the house and ready to decorate, Mae had so much fun with the lights. She wouldn't smile for a picture so I told her to smile for her Gagas, then I got a huge grin out of her.
She just had a little push-up break.
Candy Cane!!!!!
Mae wanted to put this "dancing shoe" on really bad.
But I convinced her to hang it on the tree instead. Now it feels like Christmas with the tree up and the house decorated. Now I just have to finish the shopping :P

4 comments:

brook & dave said...

Merry Christmas!! You're many steps ahead of me...haven't started decorating or shopping! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Linda said...

Mae I am sending you a great big smile right back at you! See!!!
Nice tree and good job in helping to decorate it Mae. Did you hang the angel ornament up Gaga J made you this year? I bet it looks beautiful on your tree.

Mary Mac said...

I love Mae's cheesey fake smile! She just cracks me up. Hey I was thinking, next friday the 18th when we drive through Spokane do you think we could stay the night with you? Then I can see Mae for a few minutes in the morning!

Teresa Kauer said...

It is so fun to see little ones get so excited about Christmas decorating

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers