I have not been the best at writing down what Mae says, so I am going to attempt to do that now. Yikes wish me luck :)
Mae is quite the talker, you would never know if you don't spend a lot of time with her but the more comfortable she is with a person or place the more she talks. The things that come out of her mouth are just so funny, and I can tell when shes been hanging out with certain people more and says things that they would say.
Mae is quite the talker, you would never know if you don't spend a lot of time with her but the more comfortable she is with a person or place the more she talks. The things that come out of her mouth are just so funny, and I can tell when shes been hanging out with certain people more and says things that they would say.
-A month ago we were having dinner and just chatting, when Mae started asking about my classroom. I told her that I wasn't a teacher (pretty much the whole McLachlan side teaches) and that I worked at the Salon Downtown. She just looked at me and said "oh yeah, you make peoples pretty."
-When we got her big girl bed the other day and brought it into the house, put the bedding on, etc... she kept saying "so comfy", "its perfect", over and over.
-every night when I'm putting Mae to bed we have to talk about everybody she knows and if they are sleeping or not. It must really matter to her that she is not the only one going to bed.
-I just started telling her bedtime stories after we read. I only have 3 that I tell right now but she pics which one she wants every night between The Princess and The Frog, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, The 3 Little Pigs. All I know is one day she is going to be so confused when she hears the actual stories and not my versions.
-Mae loves her cousins, she names them all off daily.
-She pretty much has something to say about everything, its pretty funny. I also love that I am, sometimes the only one who understands her.
-She has started counting things up to 6 she is good then she gets lost.
-Every berry is a strawberry, so we are working on that.
-Ive said this before but she loves peoples names, and pretty much always remembers them.
-About a month ago I had a crazy emotional day, we had gone to workout with friends and I just couldn't stop crying. But the crazy thing is is that was almost 2 months ago and just 4 days ago when we were driving Mae said to me "mom why you cry at daddy's workout?" Sean and I were like whoa how does she even remember that?
Well that's all for now. At least I got a few things down.


1 comment:
I don't know why but this made me cry and I'm not even pregnant. She is so precious. Hugs and kisses Mae Mae!
Post a Comment