I had my Doctors appointment last Monday. All was well, Owens heartbeat was at about 150 again. My belly is measuring right on and the whole weight thing is still fine. This appointment was the first 2 week appointment which is nuts I cant believe I'm almost to the end already. I'm very excited to be done though. Mae was pretty funny at the appointment she totally knows the ropes of whats going to happen. So when we got there it was time to pee in the cup we trekked to the bathroom, I did my business and then Mae looks at me and says "I don't want to drink your juice mom". I busted up laughing and then explained that you never drink pee. It was awesome.


3 comments:
That is amazing! Man Mae is one smart cookie:)
Oh my gosh... a good conversation to have I suppose!
I laughed when you told ,e and I laughed again reading it. Glad she knows now:) I read it to dad and he laughed to.
Post a Comment