Friday, February 5, 2010

Strike A Pose

When we were hanging out with some of our friends, Mae received a tattoo. She was so proud of that tat it was cute. The next day I was going through all of her old clothes and she kept trying them on even though they were all to small. I took the opportunity to snap some photos. Mae was getting into it and began posing up a storm.
Obviously this first pose was all about the tat.


After the pics I think we were listening to the Black Eyed Peas and she began dancing it up. Man what a great kid.

2 comments:

brook & dave said...

toooooooo cute! LOL. Cracking up!

Linda said...

How cute she is.
She'll love it when we do our family dance parties. Which I believe we are due for one don't you think?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers