Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Insane Quarter

In our house we live our life by 3 month increments because of Seans schedule. This Quarter has been especially crazy. Sean is doing his student teaching, which for those who don't know (I didn't before Sean started his) you are doing a regular school schedule. If you ask me it sucks and I'm very glad I did not become a teacher, you have to get up way to early and there are to many staff meetings in the morning before school even starts. On top of Sean student teaching he is also getting in his coaching and work, so pretty much pulling at least 12 hour days 5 days a week YUCK. He is totally rocking it out though and keeps the complaining to a minimum :)
Along with Seans crazy schedule its my job to take care of Mae, work, keep the house up, and get ready for Owen. The upside is that we have tons to look forward to when the Quarter is over. Sean wont be pulling 12 hour days, we will have a new baby, and I am lucky enough to have a maternity leave. I'm very excited for that to get to stay home with Mae and Owen for a few months without having to worry about work. The other good part is that Sean only has a month left of student teaching and I only have 5 weeks left (give or take) of being preggers. Its almost over YEAH! Heres to the next Quarter being much more relaxed.

4 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Yep that sounds about right! My days start at 5am and when I am coaching end around 7 or later! That is why teachers need the summers:). What is he doing his student teaching in? Looking forward to seeing pictures of Owen. Hope your feeling well!

Mary Mac said...

Ahhh, the life of a teacher:) If you havn't noticed that is why I now have big black eyes...early mornings and late nights don't = Beauty! You guys are so close to being done, and then it will be great to celebrate little Owen. I miss you guys so much, you are an amazing family, keep up the good work.
Love Mary

brook & dave said...

We're thinking (and missing) you guys! What a nutty time, but amazing how well the timing is working out! Keep up the good work!!! Love you!

Linda said...

You guys are in our prayers:)
This too shall end eh?
Good job for both of you being patient with all that's going on.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers