Monday, May 3, 2010

New Stroller....And Then Some

To start out I LOVE my new BOB Double Jogging Stroller. It lets me get out of the house and move with both kids in one place. Mae likes ridding in the stroller with Owen. She is in charge of making sure he is OK while running. The double jogger is much harder to push then the single, but it makes sense due to double the load.
Owen likes the stroller. If he is fussy before he goes in, by the time we get moving he calms down and falls asleep most of the time.
I know people out there are waiting to see pictures of my little man, and who am I to disappoint? Owen really loves to suck on his hands. Its fine with me I really don't want to have to be frantically looking for a bink every time we leave the house. On a side note I think his eyes look full of wisdom.
Mae loving Owen is an understatement. She is a great big sister, every morning she wants to hold him and watch cartoons. Before long at the rate Owen is growing he wont be able to be on her lap anymore.

Owen loves to lay in the sun. I just thought it was so funny that he was so sprawled out.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your stroller is really nice to push. I can see why you like it so much. And it's fun the kids love it too!

brook & dave said...

I think that's one of my favorite photos of Owen so far...his eyes full of wisdom. Such a good capture! And I can't believe how small he looks on Mae's lap! He's so much bigger at 2 months already! Crazy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers