Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends At The Meet

Its all comer track meet time again! Mae loves the meets. Its quite the kiddie social event. Mae runs the races but she is most excited about all her friends who are there. For the past few years I have been trying to get Mari to bring Madi out. She finally did and Madi LOVED it, and Mae LOVED having Madi there to run and play with her.
My old teammate and friend from track in college showed up with her cute little boy. Baby Jace as Mae calls him. She loves his smile and "fat" hair (that's what she calls it). Hes quite the ladies man already, if I do say so myself.
Owen was once again a trouper. I wore him for most of the meet so he slept, then I had to change him and I layed him down. He wouldn't take his eyes off the track the whole time. The question of the day is will he be a runner or thrower?

2 comments:

McP Family said...

I am glad you reminded me of this again.... cuz Madi LOVES track and I ask her after her race if she wants water or banana or something and all she says is "I just wanna run".

Linda said...

We need to make it their to watch them sometime. I'm glad she likes it so much. Good question about Owen lol.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers