Friday, June 11, 2010

Owen News

Owen has roiled over! He will be three months old in a few days, and
he already rolled over. From back to front not yet from front to back.
He also is a major self soother by sucking his thumb. So cute. I
always thought that Mae was a mellow baby, but Owen is even more so.
It's kinda insane to have 2 really good kids. But I do appreciate it.
He pretty much sleeps through the night, only waking up once to eat
and then passes right back out again. And like Mae he sleeps in! It is
so glorious to have another kid who doesn't wake up early. I never did
Owens 2 month update, but his appointment went well he is a nice big
boy 14 lbs, 24 in long. I know he is for sure much bigger even now. He
is the weight of Mae when she was 8 months old and he is only 3 :)
Yikes!

1 comment:

McP Family said...

i cant believe he has rolled over already....Grant gets halfway and stops. And he is fine with it. Has it been 3 months already?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers