Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Seattle Zoo

We headed over to Seattle for the first time in over a year last weekend. It was a great weekend and we spent the time over there being tourists, which we don't always get a chance to do. We stayed with Kevin and Erica, so they played tourist with us. On Saturday we went to the Zoo, Mae had been talking about it and the weather was supposed to be nice. To tell you the truth I was actually pretty excited to go myself, I hadn't been since I was a kid myself. 
This was Maes reaction to the first animal we saw. So cute! I'm not going to lie I was a little worried how she was going to act around all the big animals. I think it helped that the first animal was a Zebra and her favorite movie is Madagascar.



Kevin, Erica and Mae watching the Giraffes.
Owen was passed out for most of the Zoo adventure.
Mae kept wanting to look at the map and be our little tour guide.
Sweet shot of the Lions.
A real live Dragon! Mae wanted to get a good close look.
Look who's finally awake. 
The Gorillas. Mae was pretty nervous being so close, but as long as I didn't let go of her she was kinda OK.

Crazy face shot of the Gorilla.
Thank goodness for shoulders.
Family photo opp at the end. The Mae wasn't really into it as you can tell.

1 comment:

Linda said...

One of my favorite trips to take you kids on was to the zoo. It looks like you guys enjoyed it:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers