Christmas morning was so much fun with Mae and she even played along a little bit. When we sat down to open her stocking and I said "look Mae you got socks" She totally smiled. And if you don't believe me I have proof on the video camera.
So this is Sean and Mae opening her present. All she got from us was clothes, because she has everything she needs.
Mae is just sitting on dads present. He has no idea what it is.
And as you can see he was stoked. I got him a new dock for his ipod.
And he did good also getting me clothes. A new hoodie with warm fuzz on the inside so its super warm and a new running fleece.
Mae in her winter pjs.
So after we did gifts we got ready to head out to Gma and Gpa Macs house for breakfast and gifts with all Maes Aunties ans Uncles.

No comments:
Post a Comment