Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Maes First Bottle

Well its been awhile since Ive blogged, but life has been crazy. These pictures are from over a week ago. But I love them Sean feeding Mae her first bottle. She loved it, didn't even hesitate for a second we he gave it to her. Which I'm so happy about because shes gonna need to take one well when I go back to work.
I think she was kinda confused but didn't really care because food was coming out of the weird new thing.
Just to cute for words.


2 comments:

moxie mama said...

So cute! What a good daddy:)

Matt tried to get Jovie to come out today by telling her the sooner she comes out the sooner she gets to eat real food:) The ploy obviously didn't work...

McP Family said...

She's growing up so fast!!. How you guys have a great Christmas

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers