Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Maes First Photo Shoot

Misty just finished Maes pictures from her first photo shoot. They were taken when Mae was 3 days old. She did so amazing throughout most of the shoot, but her being just 3 days old she began to get a little fussy. So I thought hey lets turn on the blow dryer maybe that will calm her. Its something I joked about with my clients throughout the pregnancy, that I could calm her with a blow dryer. Let me tell you what it worked as soon as we turned it on she was instantly calm. Misty took a picture of it at work so I could have some proof, so I had to put it on the post, its the last picture. I just can't believe that Mae is a month and 5 days already. I feel like we just did this shoot yesterday. These pictures are just some of my favorites I couldn't really post them all. I hope you all enjoy them.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all of course. It does seem like yesterday but she has changed so much already. We are excited to get to see and hold her again. I'm excited to see all the pictures. It's a good thing I have connections.
Is that your sister holding the blow dryer? LOL Sorry couldn't resist.

moxie mama said...

so gorgeous!

Amanda said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the one where you are both holding her. They are all good, but that one gave me goosebumps. :)

Conlin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conlin Family said...

They are all too cute! Kaylee always loved the blow dryer too...she would fall asleep while I blew dry my hair. Hope you are staying warm up there! It's in the 60's down here...just thought I'd rub that in! =)

Sharon said...

Rachel,
I think my favorite photo is the one where Mae is yawning! She is so sweet!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers