Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Coat

OK so before Mae was born I had to get her a warm coat. So I went to REI and got the smallest one they had. Its a 3 month fleece obviously REI sizes run really big especially because Mae is good and long.
So then we went to Old Navy this week and got her one thats still a little big but she actually fits into it. Much better if I do say so myself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooooo cute and precious

Pemberton Family said...

Just you wait, she won't even fit into it by the end of winter!! They grow too fast. I put a 12 month shirt on Colt today and it fit! YIKES!

Amanda said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
Seriously.

Conlin Family said...

That's so cute! Kaylee never needed anything that warm living here! Although, I did get one as a gift for her from Lois Addington..still have it with tags & everything. I'm looking forward to seeing snow when we go home...it's been several years since I've seen it! Mae is getting so big..I hope we get to see ya'll when we go home! =)

Anonymous said...

Rach,
Mae is adorable and yes, I think the 2nd coat is much better!*S* Wish we could have seen ya'll when you were at my house!LOL Maybe when April has her baby we'll get to see you & Mae.

Pemberton Family said...

Rach, Mae is changing every day and its hard when I don't get to see her. Post more pictures!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

So cute..I Love this winter coat... I also have very nice winter coat which I bought from Brooks Brothers store at reasonable price...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers