Thursday, September 18, 2008

Coaches Butt

I really think that these pictures are pretty self explanatory. Especially for any of you who had old coaches in your life time with the high socks, and the short tight shorts that squeeze in all the wrong places. Only on Mae the look is much cuter. I took these pictures when Mae and I went to go visit Sean and his team at x-country camp last month. It was kinda chilly but nice, that's why she had the long socks on, and I thought they were cute.
I just want to pinch her squishy pudgy knees.


5 comments:

Mary Mac said...

that is amazing! I miss her so much, I hope by the time I finally get home she will still remember me.

Maybe her coaching outfit is a sign she will join the rest of the coaching crew someday. Love you.

Jon and Maryanne said...

Too cute!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!....And that she is already going to be 1 next month!

TiCaFam said...

She is so darn cute!! Gotta love the leg roles.

McP Family said...

Coaches butt, brings back so many memories....But not jsut coaches, but of Chemistry teacheres as well...anyone know who I am talking about....blog if you do:-)

Much cuter on Mae

brook & dave said...

Yes, coaches butt does look familiar!! Runs in the family I guess. hehehe...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers