It's official Mae has begun walking today. She took steps and then
laid low for a few weeks. Then BAM I get home from work today and she
walks right up to me. I couldn't believe my eyes. She did it lots of
times too so I know it wasn't a fake out again. After Mae practiced
with me, when Sean got home from work she walked up to him too. It was
so cute. Watch out world here she comes. Sorry no pics of her walking,
it was really hard when it was just me and her. It's crazy that she is
walking already at 10 1/2 months, I'm trying to wrap my head around
it. Good thing I'm already cleaning out my house for Fall, I'm also
now Mae profing the house. So fun.



9 comments:
Mae, you totally blew my theory! Congrats on the walking! Watch out world! Here comes Mae! (and how cute will your family pictures be now!!!)
Congratulations little Mae! Please don't grow up too fast...I don't want to miss your little years:) Slow down.
Welcome to my world
Ditto, Mary! Man, missing a couple months is HUGE!! I miss you guys so much! We're coming home October 10-12 and again on Nov. 14-16...unfortunately we'll miss her actual birthday party. I'd be happy to do sis pics on either weekend, although the October date would be easier for me. Any chance we could fit my hair in too? I'm desperate! :) Love you!
Right on Mae!! Woo hoo. Are you ready for this Mama?
Wow 10 months and already walking. You are going to be a busy girl! She is getting so big. Do you have big plans for her 1st birthday party?? Can't believe its less than 2 months away. The first year goes too fast! We miss you guys!
I can't believe she is walking already!! Hadn't checked in for a few weeks, so I was lovin all the pictures. xoxo
I thought I commented already but I see that i didn't. Yea Mae!!! Miss you soooo much and can't wait to see all the stuff you've learned since we've seen you last.
Big hugs and kisses form your papa and grandma J XOXOXOXOXOXO
Wow, I can't believe she's walking so early! Kaylee didn't start walking till she was 13 months..which wasn't such a bad thing!
Get ready for her to get into everything!! I love the picture, she's such a cutie!
Post a Comment