Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Wooden Toad

A few weeks ago we were out at Gma and Gpa Macs house and we got out this wooden toad frog thing. Its a musical toad that you hit with the stick and it makes sound in different pitches depending on where you hit it. And Mae LOVES it. I want to find one for her for her birthday so if anyone knows where to find them let me know.
Gpa was demonstrating how to do it.
She's also wearing my favorite little summer outfit. The tank is so cute with the little Giraffes on it, and the jean bloomers are to die for.


5 comments:

moxie mama said...

I saw some of those at a store in Leavenworth...if you feel like driving a few hours:)

If not...I googled it and they sell them online
http://www.turtleislandimports.com/index.cgi/nv=77|103/Wood-Frogs.htm?gclid=CNKunc6b6JUCFQykagod7WVBfA

TiCaFam said...

Love the outfit!! Last chance to get those summer clothes on the little one.

brook & dave said...

I STILL love that frog! See, maybe she'll be musical after all. :)

Any chance I can get that haircut when I'm home in October? :D

Linda said...

How fun for her to play some music. She looks like she is having fun and being so serious about it at the same time. LOL

Mary Mac said...

I want some new pics! I miss my little Mae baby.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers