Saturday, September 6, 2008

We Got Carpet!

We got carpet today. It is awesome! This I the picture that Sean sent
me while I was at work. We also had some friends rock out and paint
our room. So to everyone who helped us thank you so much we love it.

7 comments:

Misty said...

Cool! And I love the wall color! Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

ooo cool! i didn't know you were planning on getting carpet!!!? very cute!

Rach said...

yeah we apparently kept it a secret. It's awesome you'll see it when you come up for the bday.

Linda said...

Looks cozy and warm.:) Excited to see it in person. I wish your dad would like to do some projects around here like new flooring in the great room. Oh well it will come. Someday...

The Buck's said...

I love the colors! What a great room!

McP Family said...

I love the sample and I know I will love it in the house. Good luck putting everything back. Let me know if I can help.

brook & dave said...

wow, your wall matches your blog! :) Now you'll have warm toes when you wake up in the morning. A little jealous. ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers