Friday, March 6, 2009

Sick Again

Poor Mae she is sick again with a little stomach flu. Its really so sad when the babys are throwing up. I'm just glad she had gained a pound back from being sick the last time otherwise she would have lost way to much weight. Hopefully she is feeling much better in the morning. I really hope so. The funniest part is that she pukes and rallies though. She will be throwing up and then bam shes done and smiling all over the place. So weird.
On the up side all my blankets are really clean from being washed so much today.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sick kids are the absolute worst. I hope she feels better soon!!

brook & dave said...

Rally is right!! That girl is a trooper!! She was tougher than I was...not gonna lie, I had serious gag reflex going on while she was projectile vomiting on my lap! LOL.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers