Sean and I were on top of things this year and had Misty do our family pictures early. We get so busy with x-country season, and Misty has lots of photo shoots in the Fall. We did the pictures in early September, it was so nice out that Mae and I got to wear cute dresses. Its hard to find places in town that we haven't taken our pictures yet, but Misty suggested S. Perry St. it has a lot of character for such a small community.
The screen behind us is the screen that they show outdoor movies on in the summer time.
Showing us one of her many owies on her knees.
I always love these walking pictures.
The cute little coffee shop called "The Shop". I was so glad that our pictures turned out great because Misty kept saying things like "stop fake smiling", and Mae was in a mood. So when she posted the preview pictures on facebook I was pleasantly surprised.


1 comment:
Cute pictures of a cute family:) Mae Mae Ga Ga J is sending you kisses for you owies XXX
Post a Comment