Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Last Lake Trip

We got to got to go to the lake one more time this summer. It was awesome we headed out to Lake Roosevelt, it was 90 and sunny not a cloud in the sky.
I love this picture of Sean and Mae, they both have the same look on their face.
Mae was all about her shades finally. We have been trying to get her to wear them all summer. I'm just glad she finally figured it out.
Whats this? Oh its the Baby in my tummy :)
Chillin on the boat, wrapped up in a towel.
Awe Snap get of the lake people Mae is driving the boat. I cant believe that Sean actually let her take the wheel totally on her own a few times. She had a blast and she was really proud of herself.

1 comment:

brook & dave said...

Looks like so much fun, we we could have been there with you guys! I could have used one day devoted to the lake. :) Mae driving reminds me of when we were getting ready to leave for Priest Lake...she wanted all of us to get in the boat while she steered (on the trailer in the driveway!). It was funny!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers