Tuesday, March 2, 2010

36, 37, 38 Weeks

The past 3 weeks have zipped on by. I have had 3 Dr. appointments all of them had been the same so I kept putting off my blogging since I did have the stinking feeling that every week would be the same. I was right, I'm dilated to 1 cm a little bit effaced and that's about it. I wish I had more to say on that topic but I don't. In fact during my appointment on Monday Dr. Barrong and I talked more about Track then we did about my pregnancy. It was pretty funny. I will say I am ready for Owen to come so I can meet him. I'm 99% sure that I will be late, so I am trying to not really think about the actual due date. I am more counting down my work days (6 more as of today), because I am getting tired of standing all day on my swollen feet, and my hot flashes from blow drying. I know I should not complain since I am able to work still and I choose to work until 2 days before my due date. But it does get exhausting sometimes. Ok enough complaining for tonight.
I have been getting ready for Owen this past week. I got the car seat, co-sleeper, and swing out of the garage. I have all of his clothes washed, binkys ready, blankets and boppy in the crib. Mae is being educated on what is brothers and what is Maes. So really if he came tomorrow or tonight or next week I am now ready.

2 comments:

moxie mama said...

do owens binkys look like maes? that could get interesting...

Linda said...

thumbs up:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers