Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pikes Place

Sunday we headed to Pikes Place Market. I love the vibe of Pikes Place. The last time we were able to visit the Market I learned the the bronze pigs name is Rachel, I even bought the shirt that says "Rachel the Pig". I of course have to get my picture with the pig who shares my name every time I go.
As we were walking we came upon a trained bird. Mae was so amazed that the bird was letting kids hold it. Much to my surprise she even wanted a turn. She did so good holding still, while the bird played dead.

Brook took a break from editing, and came down to meet us. We walked down to the Pier, and came across this crazy piece of art. Mae was really into it.

It was a great trip to Seattle. Lots of good times were had by all. Hopefully it doesn't take us a year to get back.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love wandering around the pier and pikes place market. I love the art piece too Mae:)

brook & dave said...

I hope so too!!! Wait, you'll be here in December... that's only 6 months... doing good! :) LOVED seeing you all, it really made my day.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers