Thursday, November 11, 2010

G's Halloween

Halloween has come and gone again. Which means that G had her Halloween party! Its always a fun time the kids get to run wild and well so do the adults (I use the word loosely). 
This was not planned, Mari and I were talking literally the day before about what the boys were going to be for Halloween and well what do you know they were both going to be lions. What are the odds I swear these two really are twiners. 
Tinkerbell Madi, she had so much fun playing with all the girls!
Mae was in candy heaven! Now most of you know that Mae did not want to dress up for Halloween, I was really OK with that I figure if she doesn't want to dress up then I don't have to get her a costume. Even though I took an outfit just in case she changed her mind. She didn't, she stayed true to what she believed in. Man my Mae is awesome!
Freddy Mercury and The Paperbag Princess!
The Ladybug Queen and her Inmate!
Besties and Babies!
The hostess with the mostess and her Sumo!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers