Mae had a blast turning 3! It was so much fun that she got so into her birthday, she even had her first friend party the Friday before. So she got to celebrate for 3 days straight. Friend party Friday, Actual birthday on Saturday, Brunch on Sunday. We had spent the whole week before the party weekend baking and prepping. It was exhausting but worth it, because on the weekend I got to just enjoy all the parties myself.
Mae was also a huge help in the baking and prepping department. In fact on Friday she got mad at April for making a mess before her party started. She also helped me decorate her Ice Cream Cake on Sunday.
The final product. Earlier in the week Mae informed me that her cake needed a princess and her name. So I hooked her up!
The girl was so crazy excited to blow out her candles.
She got all but 1.
Present time! She had so much fun opening her awesome gifts. And she was super excited to get some new toys to play with.
Mae and Emmett loved the cake! I made this rocking mint chocolate ice cream cake roll. I wish I had made 2 so that i could have cut the slices bigger :)


1 comment:
Looked like a fun party! The cake looks awesome and I'm sure was very tasty!
Post a Comment