Yesterday I was at the Gap getting Maes Halloween costume and I
decided to look around and oogle all the cute clothes. When I turned
the corner and WHAM cutest boots ever. She is my little winter snow
bunny and I love it. Oh and the leggings Sean loved so I waited for
them to go on sale and they finally did so she is styling now. Imagin
this outfit with a cute skirt and top love it.



3 comments:
What is she doing? Looking at herself in the mirror? LOL I can't wait to see that little bug!!!
Too cute! I'd like to see her walk in those.
What is she going to be for Halloween? Kaylee keeps telling me she's going to be a princess so that will be easy to do!
What's halarious about those boots, it that they are too big...I think she might be able wear them next year too....her cute little feet are so little.
Post a Comment