I cannot even believe that Mae is almost a year old. 2 days in fact. She had her one year appt today. All was well and it was one again confirmed that she is long and lean. 31 in and 19.5 lbs, 94th and 21st percentile. Her weight percentile did go up so that's good. I figured it had to the girl eats so much. Let's see what else oh yeah she can have whole milk now, so I'm gonna start doing that during the day instead of the boob juice. She is almost one I think it's time to start a little weening. She still gets the boob morning and night though. Neither of us is quite ready for it to be over yet. She had one shot today and screamed her little head off. So not fun. I love how hard she is concentrating on playing in her car seat bases. She had her feet positioned in little slots on the inside of the base. She fell over about 2 seconds after I took this picture. It was pretty funny.



6 comments:
I can't wait to come home! Get Mae ready we will be there as early as possible friday. Glad to see she is so healthy...not that its a suprise!
yea for Mae....ALmost one Year!!!!! We will see you on Thrusday to hang with Madi and me. Can't wait
I can't believe she will be one either!!! That just means that she is starting the chain of first birthdays! Crazy!!! I saw the "sneak peak" of Mae's pics on Misty's blog....can't wait to see the rest of them!
one! gasp!
*silently screaming in my head*
I'm so glad she is healthy and happy. Long and lean is good:) Like mother like daughter in the shot area huh? At least she wasn't old enough to run away from the doctor. LOL...remeber? What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Mae!! I can't believe you are already 1. I am sure your mommy had some tears thinking that you are no longer a baby. At least that is how I felt when Colt turned 1. Time for another baby I guess:) Hope we can all get together soon. I don't think we are going to be in Spokane anytime soon, we are spending Thanksgiving in Kennewick this year. How long will you be in Walla Walla? It would be fun to meet even if it was just on your way out of town. Let me know. Are you having a b-day party for Miss Mae?? You need to update your blog with details! Love ya!
Care
Post a Comment